Meet Owner & Managing Implant Dentist Donian Shen, DDS
Dr. Shen received her Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry at UC Berkeley and later obtained her Doctorate degree from the UCLA School of Dentistry. She has completed a rigorous and extensive residency at VA Palo Alto Hospital. Since then, Dr. Shen has worked at Valley Medical Center and started her own private practice in Mountain View.
Dr. Shen has taken many post-graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving her DDS degree, including coursework in oral conscious sedation at the DOCS Institute and in IV Sedation at the USC School of Dentistry. Dr. Shen has also completed post-graduate training in dental implants at the prestigious Carl Misch Institute.
Her emphasis on patient comfort, as well as keeping up-to-date on the latest advancements and the newest technology in dentistry, enable her to provide her patients with the highest quality dental care.
Dr. Shen has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry including full mouth reconstruction and advanced surgical procedures such as block bone grafts, soft tissue grafts, and dental implants.
Dr. Shen always upholds the highest standards. She achieves the best care for her patients with her advanced skills, excellent judgement, clear communication, and compassion. Her approach to your treatment starts with listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, she reviews and discusses the diagnosis and comprehensive treatment options, to determine what approach to care most interests you and meets your personal needs.
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- DOCS: Oral Conscious Sedation
- Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of American Dental Association and California Dental Association
- UC Berkeley, BA degree in Biochemistry
- UCSF, Research Associate of Ophthalmology Department
- UCLA, School of Dentistry
- VA Palo Alto, General Residency
- Valley Medical Center, Santa Clara, Staff Dentist
- UCLA, Aesthetic Continuum
- USC, IV Sedation
- Misch Institute, Implants, Bone Grafting, Soft Tissue Graft
For more information, please contact our office. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is happy to answer questions and to help you schedule a free consultation with Dr. Shen.*